Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Page! CHOHP

As requested, I have added a couple of recordings and video from the Cherry Hill Oral History Project, by way of a whole new page, (see top tab), dedicated to this endeavor. I hope that eventually the students I work with will decide on the shape and design of an online exhibit to be displayed in a new area of the web. However, until we reach that point, I'm going to start pushing out some of the media from the project via the new page on this blog. 

I thoroughly enjoy designing these short videos! That said, I am new at incorporating the audio and video together. Hopefully my skills will improve as I make more of these short feeds. 

I will try to add a new video every other week. Your feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment